The following is a list of entertainment appearing live in the two-state area.
• Jonathan Telford — Various styles from 7-9:30 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• The Lawmen Band — Country, gospel and other styles from 7-10 p.m. at the I-40 Music and Dance Hall, 1404 S. Main St., near Oklahoma 64B South in Muldrow. No smoking or alcohol.
• Mountainburg Troubadoors — Various styles at 6 p.m. at the Mountainburg Senior Center, 101 U.S. 71 in Mountainburg. No cover charge.
• Aces and Eights — Various styles from 8 p.m. to midnight at Ava's at Fianna, 8901 Jenny Lind Road.
• The Alive and American Shadow — Various styles from 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at Shooters Bar and Grill, 2201 Grand Ave. No cover charge.
• Barling, Ark. Good Ol’ Boys — Country at 7 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Bluegrass, Country and More Show — Various performers for all-ages event at 7 p.m. at the Bluegrass Stage, 809 S. Roland Road in Roland.
• Brett and Terri — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Fetts Folly — Various styles at 7 p.m. at JJ's Grill, 5400 Phoenix Ave.
• Gospel Singing Concert — From 6-8 p.m. at Natural Dam Cafe on Arkansas 59 in Natural Dam.
• Vernon Johnson and Pure Country — Country from 6-9 p.m. at the Senior Activities Center, 2700 Cavanaugh Road.
• Amazing Opry Staff Band — Country, bluegrass, gospel and blues at 7 p.m. at the Little O’ Opry House, 271 Campbell St. in West Fork.
• Big Bear's Opry — Country and more at 6:30 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Jenny Lind Jamboree — Various styles from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at the Jenny Lind Community Building on the Gate 9 cut-off at Jenny Lind.
• Jesse Dean and Left of Center — Various styles at 7 p.m. at Warren's Rec Room, 1437 W. Newberry Road, west of I-49, in Alma.
• Jug Hill Annie — Acoustic music from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• The Moore Family and Guests — Various styles for a free, all-ages show at 7 p.m. at Music and Moore at Main and Third streets in Mulberry.
• Rockin' Horse Rebellion — Various styles from 8 p.m. to midnight at Ava's at Fianna, 8901 Jenny Lind Road.
• Ruff Riders — Jazz and blues from 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at Shooters Bar and Grill, 2201 Grand Ave. No cover charge.
• Sara Lyons — Various styles at 7 p.m. at JJ's Grill, 5400 Phoenix Ave.
• Saturday Night Jamboree — Country, bluegrass and gospel music at 7 p.m. on the Town Square in Poteau. In case of rain, the event moves indoors at the Poteau Senior Citizens Activity Building on South McKenna Street.
The Live column is a free service that appears every Thursday. Submissions must contain performer’s name, type of music, time, date, venue name and a street address, and must be in writing and turned into the Wheeler Avenue office by noon on Thursday, one week before publication. Incomplete submissions will not be published. Phone calls will not be accepted. Submissions can be emailed to email@example.com.