The following is a list of entertainment appearing live in the two-state area.
• Jeff Fox — Various styles at 7:30 p.m. at JJ's Grill, 5400 Phoenix Ave.
• The Lawmen Band — Country, gospel and other styles from 7-10 p.m. at the I-40 Music and Dance Hall, 1404 S. Main St., near Oklahoma 64B South in Muldrow. No smoking or alcohol.
• Mountainburg Troubadoors — Various styles at 6 p.m. at the Mountainburg Senior Center, 101 U.S. 71 in Mountainburg. No cover charge.
• Barling, Ark. Good Ol’ Boys — Country at 7 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Bluegrass, Country and More Show — Various performers for all-ages event at 7 p.m. at the Bluegrass Stage, 809 S. Roland Road in Roland.
• Cajun Joe and Country and Gospel Connection — Dance music from 6-9 p.m. at the Fort Smith Senior Activities Center, 2700 Cavanaugh Road.
• The Crumbs — Various styles at 7:30 p.m. at JJ's Grill, 5400 Phoenix Ave.
• Dirty Blu — Various styles from 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at Shooters Bar and Grill, 2201 Grand Ave.
• Aces and Eights — Various styles at 7:30 p.m. at JJ's Grill, 5400 Phoenix Ave.
• Amazing Opry Staff Band — Country, bluegrass, gospel and blues at 7 p.m. at the Little O’ Opry House, 271 Campbell St. in West Fork.
• Bluegrass Show — Musicians play for an all-ages show from 7-10 p.m. at Brentwood Community Center on U.S. 71 in Brentwood, eight miles south of West Fork.
• Crazy Bill and the Possum Holler Crew — Various styles at 6:30 p.m. at the Front Porch Theater, 4405 U.S. 71 North in Alma.
• Gospel Music Barn Show — Gospel at 7 p.m. at the Gospel Music Barn, 2710 W. Cherokee/Oklahoma 64, one mile west of Sallisaw.
• The Moore Family and Guests — Various styles for a free, all-ages show at 7 p.m. at Music and Moore at Main and Third streets in Mulberry.
• Razor Fate — Various styles from 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at Shooters Bar and Grill, 2201 Grand Ave.
• Saturday Night Jamboree — Country, bluegrass and gospel music at 7 p.m. on the Town Square in Poteau. In case of rain, the event moves indoors at the Poteau Senior Citizens Activity Building on South McKenna Street.
• The Timekiller Band — Classic country and dance music from 7-10 p.m. at Showtime Event Center, 303 Commercial St. in Webbers Falls, Okla.
The Live column is a free service that appears every Thursday. Submissions must contain performer’s name, type of music, time, date, venue name and a street address, and must be in writing and turned into the Wheeler Avenue office by noon on Thursday, one week before publication. Incomplete submissions will not be published. Phone calls will not be accepted. Submissions can be emailed to email@example.com.