• The River Valley Cycling Club hosts four group rides per week open to the public. Tuesday rides start at Fort Chaffee, Thursdays at Beef O’Brady’s and Sundays from Cisterna Market. There is also a women’s-only ride each Sunday at 5 p.m. at Fort Chaffee. Rides are often divided by ability levels, including no-drop rides for beginning road cyclists. Visit Facebook.com/RiverValleyCycling.
• River Valley Golf Association upcoming tournaments. Call (479) 639-2350 for more information.
Nov. 13 Winter Golf League. Little Creek in Ratcliff. Sign in prior to 9:30 a.m.
• Deer Trails Golf Course Saturday 9-hole scrambles will have a 9 a.m. shotgun start. Everyone invited. Members $5 plus cart fee. Non-members $25 includes cart and greens.
• The Trailblazers Hiking Club is dedicated to enjoying the outdoors in the Ozarks and Ouachita Mountains of western Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma. The club leads several hikes per month. Visit www.thcfs.com for more information or call (479) 646-9562.
• Signups are underway for the Fort Smith Boys & Girls Club basketball program: Rinky Dink (grades 1-2), Pee Wee (grades 3-4), Midget (grades 5-6), Junior (grades 7-9) and Senior (grades 10-12). Registration is being held at all four Club sites: Evans, Jeffrey, Stephens and Goldtrap. $25 activity fee. Deadline is Nov. 6. Go to www.fsbgc.org for more information.
• The Fort Smith Boxing Club for youth boxers is forming. The gym is located at 1525 May Avenue. For more information, call Harold Corley at (479) 646-0876.
• The Boys & Girls Club of Paris boxing program is open to boys and girls, ages 8-18. Cost is $10 per year. A member of USA Boxing, the team has three weekly workouts from September-May and attends tournaments on the weekends. Call (479) 963-3577.
• Anyone that is interested in umpiring Fort Smith area high school fast pitch softball can call (479) 252-2136 or (479) 414-2114.
The Sports Calendar runs free in the Times Record each Monday and daily at www.swtimes.com. Email information to email@example.com. Entries are not accepted over the phone. Business advertisements are not eligible for the calendar. The deadline is Friday at noon.