The SMART Recovery Meeting will take place 6:30-7:30 p.m. beginning Wednesday, March 13 at Conway Counseling, 244 Shakerag Road in Clinton. For info, Angie, 501-745-8001.
H&R Block is holding its customer appreciation 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Saturday, March 16. Customers are encouraged to stop by for a hot dog with chili or Frito chili pie, and a drink. Info 501-745-7040.
The Clinton Chamber of Commerce will hold its annual banquet 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 19, at the Clinton High School cafeteria. Governor Asa Hutchinson will be the guest speaker for the evening’s event, which features presentations of business of the year, volunteer of the year, scholarship presentations, auctions and more. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. with dinner at 6 p.m. Clinton Chamber for info 501-745-6500.
The Heart Health luncheon is 12-12:45 p.m. Thursday, March 28 at the Van Buren County Library. Doctor Ben Starnes, Cardiologist, will be the guest speaker.
The Seventh Annual Hunger Run, to raise money for the Van Buren County Food Bank, is 8 a.m. Saturday, March 30. The event is open to all ages.
Sons of the Revolution will meet 6 p.m. April 2 at Western Sizzlin’ in Clinton. Members and guests are encouraged to arrive 30-45 minutes early for socializing and spouses are welcome. All with an ancestor who served in the military or in a civilian role in support of the revolution are welcome. Membership information will be available at the meeting.
• Clinton Park Kiosk, 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, March 12, at Clinton Main Street Park. The Kiosk Project is a multisite series of placements in Clinton with a directory of health and wellness activities. Sponsored by the Van Buren County Wellness Committee, the kiosks are grant-funded.
• Clinton City Council, 6:30 p.m. March 14, Clinton Municipal Airport Terminal Building.
• Fairfield Bay City Council, 7 p.m., March 18, at city offices.
• Clinton Advertising and Promotion (A&P), 6 p.m. March 19, Clinton Municipal Airport Terminal Building.
• Van Buren County Quorum Court, March 21, 6 p.m., Van Buren County Annex.
Include your meeting and info to email@example.com